View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:17 PM

Default Feeling grounded.

Wedding plans are falling into place. It almost seems effortless right now. As a bonus, I'm able to be excited, because I'm not thinking about all of the things that still need to be done.

The Indigo/Mr. A split is working well. Everyone is happy. This makes me happy.

Indigo and I continue to work on our bedroom issues. Two steps forward, one step back. On the positive side, I am feeling much more connected to him and enjoying the physical contact we do have much more than I used to. We are sexually intimate less often, but physically intimate more. I feel better about the intimacy we are having, even though there is less sex. I am confident that we will resolve this; it's just going to take time.

I started a new medication about 3 weeks ago. At first, the side effects were unbearable, but after a dosage adjustment, things have actually been good. I feel grounded. I feel comfortable in my own skin. It's hard to describe.

Mr. A and I started jogging. He used to run, a couple of years back, and it was something I was thinking about before I even knew this! I hope this energy I've found is here to stay. Often when I start a medication, I get a "boost" for a little while, and then it fades away. Hopefully, I can make enough positive changes in my life before the boost wears off and sustain this good energy I have.