View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 PM

Lightbulb Personal Summaries

Here is a place to post a brief summary of who you are, what your relationship status is--, to give a sense of how much experience you have with polyamory and, if you wish, describe the issue or issues you're thinking through or working with.

The purpose for "Personal Summaries," here, is to act as a quick reminder -- so none of us have to go searching for basics on anyone when we find ourselves scratching our heads. Situations change, and so the introductions page is inadequate sometimes. Here, we can update our situation as time rolls on. (This can be done with the "edit" function of the clubhouse software. In fact, I propose that we each have just one post in this particular topic area!, and update it when necessary.)

Of course, none are expected to provide such a summary if they don't want to. It's purely optional. But let me thank those who will (and do) in advance. My memory isn't as good as it once was.

Edit - August 26,'09:

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CONVERSATION OR COMMENTS, BUT ONLY FOR POSING A SINGLE PERSONAL SUMMARY STATEMENT.
These personal summary statements may be edited, added to, modified or deleted at will by their authors. Please ask if you have trouble with the technical aspect of the editing process, and most folks here can help.

River's Blog

Last edited by River; 08-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.