Thread: Ray's Quandary
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:47 PM

It's funny how a little bit of space can make things feel better. Sometimes, I think I just try too hard. And I can have unrealistic expectations, which leads to disappointment. It was good to have a few days to myself, though. Breathing room and all. I guess I'll keep that in mind for the future. Last night, as I was biking home from work, late at night, I was almost hit head on by a car going the wrong way in my lane. She'd turned out of the hospital and instead of pulling in front of me into her lane, she pulled straight into my lane and nearly ran me over. Needless to say I was pretty upset and then she said that I didn't have any lights on my bike and so it was my fault (I have two and they were on and flashing). Then, after I started biking away, I had a panic attack. Eventually collected myself and got home safe. But it's scary. Knowing that one little thing could change your life or end it. Then, I had a job interview today. Fingers crossed. I hope it works out. I would be able to finally be financially independent from my parents.