View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklctc View Post
@Pancake- Thanks. I, too, cannot spend the time I want with them yet we originally agreed that this relationship would be the only emotionally connected relationship we would allow ourselves to have since we are an open polyamorous partnership. With that being the case, I need to be emotionally satisfied which is not the case now as it had been at a point. I am still patience too but nothing can get addressed and no one can have what they desire if we don't share our thoughts, right?
True, true. I share thoughts, there's just little I can do to influence our situation until we move. Where we live, we can't be together in public. This place is way too small and judgmental. We've been talking about takin a little road trip away so we can act "normal" for a few hours outside of my house.

I really hope you find a solution...I've been reading everything and it sounds like great advice. Not being emotional fulfilled in this situation is frustrating, I know. I felt like I needed Xanex all freakin day because I'm stressed out about mine!!!