View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Care to share your workout regime? I could stand to get into better shape...I've been slacking recently and my pants are tight
I was just reading posts...well, 'cause I am bored...but, I've tried to get back into exercising, and I really need to lose (a lot) of weight. Sofar I've lost about...hum-40 pounds?

Don't know if this will help anyone, but here's what I do....

I started out by walking, then when that got boring, biking (beyond what I do for commuting). Recently I added swimming to the mix, and when I manage to drop..um, perhaps another 10 pounds?- (I am about 175 pounds at present and I'm 5'5") I will try to add running.

I usually bike about an average of about-hum-20 minutes a day, days I don't work it could vary from 10 minutes to 40 minutes. When I swim, I swim laps for an average of an hour...I try for about 1 hour, 20 minutes (I go by time, not laps)...I do this an average of 2-3 times a week. I walk about 20 minutes a day, sometimes more, sometimes less...depends on how busy I might be (or how lazy;0).

I don't have any set regime, I just try to do what I can in the time I have free....

Hope that helps...