View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlcaleb View Post
About the Poly stream , I have often wondered about looking online but it just doesn't feel the same. I feel as if I am cheating. I want to meet someone and have that magical feeling take over. Yes, I am a dreamer. I have met a good man online before. I still see him from time to time. Only problem is that he lives across the country. He is also not someone I want to count as "mine". we are just friends and we have sex. It works for the both of us.
Why do you have to find poly people online ...don't you live in a big city? Why not hit up a poly meetup.

Quote:
What I really want is another man to share my life with, not just sex. I am sure I'm not the only girl on here that favors the idea of polyandry more than other types of relationships. It's just hard finding men that aren't put off by the idea. Funny note, the man that just dumped me was all for him, me, and another woman. Guys just make me go nuts when they bring this up. Is it just insecurity? I'm rambling now.
Why is his enjoyment of polygamy any worse than your want of polyandy. Personally I would never enter into a polyandry agreement. And honestly reading on polyandry made me reconsider my polygamist ways. Its just to difficult to ask a person to 100% commit to you, but you aren't 100% invested in them.