Thread: Ray's Quandary
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 08:30 PM

I am not actually sure whether or not I am poly. Given my lack of experience, it's difficult for sure to know what I really like or am. I've always had crushes on lots of people at one time and I was really enjoying the dynamic of the three of us. I remember wondering when I was little how I would ever get married because then I could only love one person. I may very well be poly. I come from a traditional evangelical christian background (initially) and getting to the point where I was even willing to consider it took awhile. I love how when things are going well I feel extra supported and cared for with the two of them. They have a relatively healthy relationship together which helps but she is new to all of this too and he was her first really serious boyfriend, she only dated one other person before she got with him. I also don't feel like I want to give up on this yet. I care very deeply about him and would love to make things work but sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing and since I don't get to talk to a lot of people about it, I get stuck up in my own head without other opinions to help me out. Maybe I'm a bit nuts for not wanting to run in the other direction.