View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindorah View Post
Thank you for the input Tonberry. I hadn't thought about it in that perspective and you are right. It is those two who I want to be with, I'm just at a loss for what to do in the situation. I want to be closer and they say they want to be closer but at this point it's all just words. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm being strung along but I don't know how to express that without calling their honesty into question.
If there's somebody here who knows about long distance relationships, it's Tonberry. When she and I first got together (we've been married two years now) there was a difference of eight time zones, and right now her boyfriend is in another country, so you could say making long distance work is par for the course for her.

If your husband and interest want to be closer as well, though, I would say let them talk online so they get to know each other. I know getting to know Tonberry's boyfriend really the relationship, because it took him from being "the guy my wife is dating" to being a friend who is dating my wife. It's no less weird to explain to friends, but it makes me feel better.