View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingGirl View Post

Example: Hubby talked to C about the possibility of him getting involved with someone else. She was fine with the idea. Later, she talks to D about it, and the next time Hubby mentions it, it upsets her.
I think this is a great example of a very valid concern. Every partner that your hubby adds to his life is essentitally another partner that D is sleeping with by proxy. That goes on deeper as everyone that this new partner has slept with could also have an effect on D.

My guess is that perhaps C did not ask enough questions about this new partner and therefore cannot provide enough information to make D feel safe for himself as well as his wife. The more extended your constellation becomes, the more at risk everyone is ...it's just a numbers game.

I would have concerns if Redpepper hooked up with a woman who slept with a lot of people, engaged in casual sex, or was a swinger. It would affect my safety and therefore could potentially change the nature of our sex life..i.e no more fluid bonding or at the extreme, no more sex at all.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 10-14-2010 at 06:18 PM.