View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
One of the biggest gifts I ever got was from Mono about how he sees my body and sexuality. He told me when I met him, after a long haul of casual sex, swinging and dating many many men that I was a temple to him. That the privileged of being able to put his skin on mine was breath taking and he was more than honoured. He said he was sad that I didn't treat myself with the same respect.
When and if she gives of herself in the form of sex, cherish it and treat her like the goddess she is, because that is what she is and deserves. To me, that would make all the difference between you and all the others. That is what won my heart to Mono. It was enough to change my entire life to welcome him in it. I would do that for no other unless they treat me better. The bar is VERY high now and unreachable I think.
Nice sentiment RP. It is strange how some people CAN bring another aspect of YOU into your own life. I experienced this this summer and NOW, I 'feel' it - even this morning, as I walked into Timmy Ho's.

If ONLY we could find those pieces earlier....then again, we wouldn't be who we are with them, would we?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~ Oscar Wilde