Thread: Sexual Ethics
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by redsirenn View Post
I was talking to Ouroboros last night about this. How in language many of the derogatory words stem from something sexual... (I will try to be as proper as possible with examples as this is meant to be purely an academic argument) For example, C**t, Slut, Whore, S*ck my D*ck, the list goes on... (again I apologize if this is insulting to anyone, it is not meant to be - moderators, please feel free to delete if you must)
This forum allows for adults to express themselves using all necessary words. Not only is your post not going to be deleted, I'll spell the words out clearly:

Cunt, Slut, Whore, Suck my dick; and expand on it a bit: cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, twat, pussy, cock, prick, to include terms for actual intercourse, such as fuck, bugger, etc....

These all arose out of the Puritanical bent of western culture, as strongly influenced by the actual Puritans and those like them. Remember, any earthly pleasure--to include sex in any form--is supposed to be sinful and something to be reviled.