View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
jlpanian, I have been wondering if you have read any polygamy forums... also, has your wife read anything here? Perhaps she would also find it interesting? Besides I would love to hear what she has to say about it all. I find it difficult to understand what she would see as the advantage, knowing my PN's struggles to have enough time with me.
RP - I have read a lot of different posts on here, i am not sure if they are the ones you reference now. I did take you up and research a little on the OPP. I will try and see if I can click on your name and see all your posts to find them. Are these posts here? or on other sites?

My wife has read some of these posts, but has not created her own account.

I wish could spend 10 minutes inside my wives head, it would be unbelievable. I think she likes the idea of community, something like "it takes a village to raise a child" concept. That we would all be better served emotionally, physically, etc having a bigger family. I know my wife wants more children, but does not want to deliver anymore herself. She has such a huge heart, and I know without a doubt the capacity to emotionally love more. We have also discussed that another woman with similar caring/nurturing characteristics would fit in well with what we have already. Its hard to explain, but something like 1+1+1 = 4. The sum of the parts together exceeds the sum of the parts individually.

On a more sexual note, my wife has expressed that she feels more connected to me sexually when she thinks about me with another woman. This I cannot explain, as it would have the opposite effect on me (in reverse). But I appreciate her honesty and trust her feelings as true. Its also nice to see that we are even more connected now (and were only researching the idea).