View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
jlpanian, have you done a search in the tags for OPP (one penis policy)? It's a tricky one. There are very few women that would conform to not being able to seek out other lovers while their lover has two. Actually, MOST people would struggle with that. After all, why should you be able to and not them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander type thing. Of course if this is a Dominance/submission thing then I would assume that your ladies are in it because they like to be dominated in this way. What worries me about polygamy is that the rights of women are not respected and of course children in religious polygamy in the new lately.

Anyway, there is some interesting reading on here about OPP. Hope you take a look
RP - thats what I struggle with. My wife for instance as I mentioned in another post is the one that started us down this path, and she wants nothing to do with having another lover. She loves the idea of having a best friend, kind of thing. Now I cannot honestly speak for her, but this is what she has shared with me.

I have talked at length with her, because she is the last person i would want to hurt. And even though she is the one who started us down this path, she is also the one to pull the plug, because I see exactly what your saying RP.

I am Christian and actually disagree with religious polygamy in the sense that they always seem to have their children married off VERY young. So young i'm not convinced the girls know what they are getting into. But thats another topic.

I will definitely look into OPP, because that sounds the most to what were looking for, as i've found.

BTW - RP, I truly appreciate your point of view, and values you share with everyone on the board. I get excited to check the boards here, to see what you and the other contribute. It helps a lot to have someone to talk to, and see different points of views.

Thanks,
JP