View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Every one has valued points in this for sure. I respect that.

I am just going to accept that I just enjoy my life and don't want or expect anything beyond simply sharing love. I can work that into societal norms and if individuals don't like how I live my life they won't be included into it.

I'm very black and white; Your in or out, accept or don't, I'd love to get to know you, but if I don't it will have little on my happiness.

This isn't about staying in the closet..I'm certainly not. It's about not feeling that I am in a closet at all..that is where the self generated isolation comes from. Just be proud and happy.

This also isn't about sitting back and letting others pave a path for me. I'm not on anyones path but my own and Redpepper's. I don't care what group I get lumped into because of the dynamic in my love life. I'm in my own group, the only paving that happens on my path is done with the people in my life.

Politics and movements just aren't my thing...I'm bowing out on this one.
This is exactly what I think we are talking about Mono. We live our life to the best of our ability and this in itself makes a difference. Whether we intend it to or not... if you really didn't care you wouldn't be on this forum no?