View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:10 PM

(Updated)

Hello, everyone. My name's Andy, and I'm in my mid-twenties (so the post doesn't age too badly. )

Since November '09 I've been in a relationship with a woman I've known and liked for years, who was one corner of a triad. I get on well enough with her husband and their girlfriend, but am only romantically involved with her. I'm living in Sheffield, and they're now in Manchester, so I only see them at weekends. I'm looking into moving into the same area (but not house) as them as soon as I can.

I think I'm settling into poly quite well, though I do have my occasional wobble, but I think that's more to do with my own insecurities than with poly itself. They've been very supportive.

At the same time, I'm also experimenting with my sexuality. Although I know I like (and prefer) women, I have found myself thinking about men on occasion. I've dabbled a little in that regard, but not enough to content myself on where I am with it.

Before the relationship I'm in, I had two long-term mono relationships with women, from which I was never single for more than a month since I was about 13. Take from that what you will.

I think that's it. Any questions/comments, feel free to message me. I'm also on LJ and Twitter as Vampire_Hermes.