Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:38 PM

Wow. Your ex is horrible. My advice is, unless you feel you're in danger, just sit tight and hold on to the knowledge that she'll be out in less than a week. In less than a month, you'll be with your loves and never have to see her again. This is likely to be the worst part because she knows it's over and she can do nothing about it and will cause you as much misery as possible before she goes. I highly doubt any report to the government by a nutjob will be taken seriously, even if she does dare to do it. As far as your parents, if they know she's abusive you can pretty much tell them anything you want regarding what she may or may not have told them. I'm not suggesting lying, but I'm sure if you told them she's just doing things to hurt you they'd believe you. Let her think you can be friends so she doesn't go full blown psycho. In a few weeks you'll never have to deal with her again. But, if you do think she'll be physically abusive, please get out of there. Do whatever you have to to get away-friend, shelter, even staying in your car-but get away from her. I hope you get through this in one piece, sanity intact. Let us know how it goes.