View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:38 PM

We were friends, or so I though, she had me at her wedding, she treated me as a friend.. But in the end her reason from what I have heard from my guy is that she just doesn't like me. It is quite bizarre, but the whole issue is that she claims to be this way, poly, which in her mind i am sure she is, and her husband is also, but of course he sides with his wife, which i totally expect, I would side with my primary partner in the same situation to support them. But what makes it hard is I see so many of my friends who are poly in a close situation where everyone seems to get along and can talk or at least be civil to each other, but there is no civility here. All i want is to be able to be comfortable and have him in a healthy relationship with another, but he cares for and loves her, and he is fiercely loyal.. But he hates that it is affecting me. He wants us all to be happy but it bugs him the two women in his life can not get along, I want to but she does not even want to try. SO my issue is what do I do? How do we work it out? and where do we go now?

V