View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:52 AM

There's an odd weight that's lifted now, that I didn't even know was there. It's nice to FINALY understand where Cricket is coming from and to get the motivation behind the actions. Since our talk the other night we've been writing books back and forth on Facebook, and I think it is doing us some good.

The contempt I held for her is gone.

Still don't agree with some things, but that's natural. Still don't completely understand some things, but again, natural.

I think A LOT of it stems from how alike we really are.

Being this way works great with others who aren't like me.

But when met with someone with very similar personality traits, it ended up putting us on opposite ends of the Earth because neither of us knew what the hell to do.

It takes me a long time to trust. I am a bit ( or a lot) stand offish. I wait for others to make the first move, so I can analyze them and figure out why they did what they did and what type of person that makes them and if they are worth my time.

We were both waiting on the other to do something, to give the other, something, to play off of.

We've been talking about how neither of us really gave the other anything to go on. My opinion? Because we don't know how to be the one to start, or are too afraid to be the one to start. So we both kept waiting for the other to share something, or say something to start a true conversation.

By the time we did, I was giving advice,that she didn't really want, but it was all I knew how to do, given that I had nothing else to relate with her on. So she took my words as judgemental and condesending. When all I really wanted to do was help.

I love the phrase "Oh the tangled webs we weave" and it couldn't be more true than now.

Only now we are trying to untangle 5 months worth of pain, misunderstanding, assumptions, and confusion.

We've woven quite the web, and were in risk of tangling ourselves beyond saving, but as usualy happens, things worked out right when they were supposed to.

Last edited by Mohegan; 09-29-2010 at 07:16 AM.