Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 05:30 PM

Default What do I do?

I feel like I'm in "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

Something happened Thursday - which is not my story to tell. Reconnect time was needed after Thursday.

Friday - I had a day off - no kids around - W and I had the opportunity for much needed reconnect time. It was a freaking awesomely amazing day.

Saturday. Fuck I wish Saturday never happened. I came seriously close to moving out of my marriage. Enacting a seperation. The end of Saturday and a lot of Sunday found me in auto response mode. Tell me what to do, where to go, how to behave, I'll do it, I don't want to think or feel or hurt anymore. I was very close to just leaving. Packing up my things and moving into the spare room.

By Sunday afternoon - the *dead* feeling had mostly subsided - but I am in serious need of reconnect time with my husband. Our relationship is damaged and it needs to be repaired.

Problem is - they still need face to face reconnect time.

He's going through some physical issues. He's not really physically able to drive 45 minutes to go see her - which would be the *best* solution. I need my nights with him - no *competing* (and I use that word loosely) for his time and attention. So the usual - she comes down, hangs out with him and then with us and then spends the night... won't work for me.

So what would you do in this situation?

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane