View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:28 PM

Yesterday just felt like a huge emotional setback, in pretty much all aspects of my life. I basicly sunk into an sudden, extremely deep depression, which fortunately isn't as severe today.

First... I bit the bullet and sent the email to J. She'll know how I feel about her by the time I get home from my vacation.

As for the rest, it seems like a huge number of smaller issues snowballed until they became one absolutely huge issue. I'm hoping the vacation will help, because for the sake of my sanity I need to get out of this town for a while. A small town in the middle of nowhere of less than 6000 for two people who never learned to drive isn't exactly conductive to long term sanity, and yes, we are planning on moving, hopefully next year as soon as Tonberry's immigration status is finalized.
Unfortunately, where we're living is the town where I grew up, which makes it all too easy to fall into old patterns and ruts, which is exactly what I think happened. I need to learn to recognize them for what they are and avoid them, and while I do think I'm slowly getting better I still have a long way to go.