View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post

But on going deeper it felt like by saying that it also meant that if I could wipe my present relationship away as if it had never happened and have a great mono relationship instead, I would.
I think we feel pretty similarly about our partners and it's hard to imagine anyone else who could possibly be out there to offer us anything approaching what we have now. But then we never imagined being where we are now and it's the best we've ever had. So how can we categorically close ourselves off to the possibility of it ever happening again?

Does that make any sense?
I've already had a great mono relationship...I needed it and that need was filled. If I didn't already have a child and all the mono experiences I had I would want that and Redpepper and I would never had become a couple in the first place.

I feel confident in saying this is the deepest relationship I have had and the only one of it's nature I will have for however long it lasts (hopefully for a very very long time).

I love her with everything I have...but I don't love poly as I see all the struggles my friends and metamours undergo. I see too much pain and imbalance in it.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 09-27-2010 at 07:27 AM.