View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
Let me start off by saying, I'm sorry you had to experience this scene with your two best friends..
Thank you.

Quote:
I understand your wanting to open up or experiment in your marriage.
I didn't want it. I was happily mono. I wanted my beloved to fulfill the desires of his heart.

Quote:
Your husband's quick, enthusiastic response makes me wonder, if he has in the past, always been faithful, if not physically then atleast emotionally with you. I'm sorry, but he seems wayyyyyy tooooo comfortable or familiar with the emotions of it all. .
I'm Hubby's fourth wife. I've heard on the family grapevine that Wife #1 was very adventurous. I've never asked for specifics, as I've never really considered it any of my business. Maybe I should re-think that.

Quote:
It also makes me wonder how familiar your friend Star has been, too..
Hmmm . . . good point

Quote:
I still don't see how that could have happened. You took it way better than I would have.
You didn't hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Quote:
It sounds like maybe subliminally they didn't want a threesome, but only to be together themselves..
That was immediately apparent to me, and remains a big part of the issue. Thank you for seeing it too.

Quote:
The sexual tension may have been overwhelming and all consuming, but I just never, ever in a million years would have forgotten my wife. Something is too weird here for my liking.
THANK YOU! I am not going insane.

Quote:
There's one thing to be poly and one thing to swing. Which is it you want, which does your husband want?
I was happy mono, and Hubby told me he wanted to "open our relationship and share our joy with others." We talked about secondary husbands and wives. That sounds poly to me.

Quote:
I hope this reply doesn't upset you but gives you another point of reference from which to address your situation with your two best friends.
On the contrary, Mark. Thank you ,thank you, thank you you for your honest assessment and valuable insights.I sincerely appreciate your sharing them with me.

Quote:
Good luck.
Thanks, Brother, I need all I can get!

Last edited by Fidelia; 08-10-2009 at 05:11 AM.