View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 01:51 AM

Well mine actually came from a debate I was in. The other person was quite convinced (and likely still is) that "real love" can only be attained through heterosexual monogamy. He argued that regardless of your attractions and desires, that you should force yourself to be heterosexual, monogamous, and only in same race relationships, if you cannot do this, remain single until you can ect. ect. things like that.
I replied "When one limits themselves in terms of love, they have missed the point of love altogether". He replied very preachy-blah-blah whatever
but after reading the messages back, I thought "Accidental Philosiphy" when I reread that line lol. I posted it on twitter and alotta people liked it and retweeted, telling me to "preach!!!" lol

What it means to me is that love is free and should be allowed to grow as it will, regardless of race, gender, quantity ect. Love should not be limited, and if you are capable of loving someone without hurting others, go for it.

How you love is yours altogether, when you allow others to tell you how you're allowed to love, you're depriving yourself, essentially...