Thread: quiestion
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:41 PM

Unhappy quiestion

Hi. Im new to this. I probibly wouldnt have really looked into it if i hadnt met the people i did. They have known each other for about 2? years and they live together. Because of school i cannot currently move in, however i try to visit whenever i can. Before i met them i wasnt what you would call a sharer. In reality i pushed most emotion down. After some time i have started to share though and it seems like all thease emotions have come up. And while they were supportive at first now it just seems to annoy them and make them think that i am going to leave (which i have no plans on doing). I feel like if i share it makes them feel bad which makes me feel bad. and if i dont i just get this build up till i explode. Not to mention i feel like im in the way when i am there (my own issues they try to include me but even watching videos i feel like im going to ruin their time together.) I just feel sometimes like they convinced me to let all thease emotions out and now dont want to deal with the fact i dont really know how to deal with them. Any advice on this would be great, thanks!!