View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandalin View Post
Greetings and welcome.

Talk to him and tell him how you are feeling. And then slow the train down! It sounds like you went a bit faster then you were ready for. If boundaries were set and not stuck with, then there are things that really do need to be discussed. Openness and trust are very important and what happened to you decreases both of those immensly.

I'm sure others will have better or at least more in depth advice/words of wisdom, but I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for.
Thank you for your kind words, Vandalin. I sincerely appreciate your response, and I wish the same for you and Cajun, whatever Elric decides. We have talked, and talked, and talked some more. We're at the point now where there isn't much left to say. He knows I'm hurting. He understands, I think, the depth of my sorrow even though it's hard for him to look at. He's hurting to know that I'm hurting. Star's hurting over it, too. Everyone wishes the situation was different. We've each owned our parts of what happened, and they've said they can't believe thier actions. I couldn't ask them to be any sorrier than they already are. It just still really hurts, and I haven't yet been able to move past it. And that's not like me.

It never occurred to me for one moment that I would need to establish boundaries to protect my heart from them. Either of them.

Last edited by Fidelia; 08-10-2009 at 04:50 AM.