View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyPocket View Post
I suppose "Full" disclosure could be a bit much, YET I think that it is important for C to realize that there is a bond of trust between my hubby and myself far BIGGER than she will ever be able to realize. So, when she asks him for coffee or over to her place etc., the reality is that he will tell me. AND I think it is important for her to know that he will tell me, because ultimately that will either build bridges or barriers to OUR level of trust.

Do you know what I mean?
I do, but thats ENTIRELY different than said girlfriend going on a date with someone else, telling your hubby some details that apply to them only and you requesting to know all the details of THAT conversation or set of actions.

Thats just an example of what I am referring to.

Now in your case, what if he and the gf did something private and intimate. I don't know the workings of your relationship. But does he disclose everything? I would find that to restrictive as a third.

I don't put pressure on what can and can't be said. But I think I assume there are intimacies about the relationship that my gf and I own to ourselves. Pengrah and W have things they have to themselves (in regards to what I know). I like it that way.

Obviously its not for everyone, just giving my personal examples