View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:48 AM

There are some wonderfully beautiful tattoos in here!
I'm more of a "natural" kind of person, so I'm not into body art (piercings, tattoos, etc) because I feel they kind of "hide" my natural self... If I'm making sense. I'm more one to like the natural "art" things, like freckles, scars, etc, especially when they have a history.

But I can definitely appreciate tats on other people, especially those with a deep meaning and history.

One of my things with tats is the definitiveness of them. I think I could definitely go with some body art that I know will fade away, and appreciate them while they're here, knowing they won't last... if that makes sense?

I'm wondering if you know of any non-permanent body art that wouldn't look cheap, or if it's best not to do anything at all? Using something like a stamp kind of defeats the point of "this is unique and temporary and I want to appreciate it while it's there because then it will be gone forever", but if painting it on myself there are many places I can't reach...
Maybe I could make my own stamp and use it only once?

I don't know if you can help me in any way, considering your tats are permanent, and I don't even know if non-permanent ones have a bad reputation or something (since you don't commit to them like you do with regular tats) but I thought I'd ask, maybe you guys can help me?

More specific comment: I love the wrist tattoos. I first thought they were on two people: one with the lock, one with the key, but then I read the meaning and liked it even more.