View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxflame88 View Post
He refuses and then LEFT! He was gone a few hours, and when he came home, did not say a word to me. I went to bed.
I would be seriously pissed at this point. Don't leave without talking to me, without communicating where you're going or giving me an *idea* (as in - in a couple 3 hours) when you'll be back.

Quote:
This morning, he kept hitting his snooze and going back to sleep. I finally got mad enough to get up and give up trying to sleep. I didn't sleep well all night either, as I was cold and upset about him going out abruptly. FOUR HOURS later, he drags his lazy bum outta bed.
I am the multiple snooze girl. But I shut mine off before he wakes up. However I can understand the

Quote:
He has not spoken to me all day, and just left for work.
I would now be BEYOND pissed.

I also don't do well without communicating. I need to talk. I can't go to bed mad - although I'm *mostly* ok with going to bed upset. The lack of communication would have me extremelly angry and upset and ....

Quote:
How would you feel in my situation? Am I being absurd for being upset? Part of me wants to see how long it takes him to ASK me why I'm upset, but on the other hand, I am so damn angry I might just blow.
Game playing doesn't work. And waiting to see if he notices or asks is a game... and everyone loses. There's no winner.

Talk to him. Explain how you're feeling "When you left last night, I felt ____ because ______. When you wouldn't talk to me this morning, I felt ____ because _____." And let it go from there. But he needs to know HOW you feel and WHY.

Just as a precautionary note though - as much as you might want to - calling him a selfish self-centered asshole really won't solve anything

I feel for you... I would be seriously upset by the lack of communication.

Jane

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane