View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Much better to look for people who's bagage doesn't clash with the stuff you own!
Ain't THAT the truth, Derby!
I'm curious about this anthropologist thread, though.. if anyone finds it, can they pm me with it? I don't seem to be able to locate it, but I've only had a half of a coffee so far.
EvRyNY, don't be discouraged, please. The search IS still worth it. Tala and I havent' found that "perfect third", and we've been searching for years.. but we've had some great fun, made some good friends, shared our hearts, and enjoyed a whole bunch. It's been starting to sound a little dark and frustrating.. and it CAN be frustrating. Keep looking.. the rewards of "that feeling", that amazing situation when it's working... that's worth the effort, for SURE. I think I'd call that amazing feeling "thirdvana"... it's more than just the extra love of another person.. it's exponential in it's power. It's worth the search!

I feel like I was really negative before, and I don't want you to think that I mean it sucks. The path you're on can be long and difficult, but it also carries great reward along the way, not just at the end. I just wanted to say, basically, that it won't happen over night, so be patient.. but enjoy the journey, too.. we are!

Last edited by Thunderlizard; 09-13-2010 at 02:44 PM.