Thread: A new adventure
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM

Wow again! We went out with D again today. What a great time. Hopefully L will start posting what she's feeling in this thread or possibly make her own? They kissed for the first time today. I wasn't sure how I would feel about that, as we have always had a rule of no kissing in the past. However, I felt very good about it today. L is COMPLETELY turned on by D's body and his mind. He always shows her so much respect, and he has a lot of the same philosephies that we do toward our relationship. (At least so far that we can tell) We all hold hands when in public, and people look at us and wonder who L is with....Me...Or him. LOL Kinda funny actually, but when they see her holding his hand AND my hand, they start to get the picture. When they see her KISS me, THEN him....They know whats going on to a point. LOL

Anyway, I took some pics of them today while we were all swimming. I won't poost them here, because I don't know how he will feel about it, and I want to respect him as much as he is my dear wife. He's very soft spoken, and always uses such respect for her. In general, he is a great reqief from the hecktic relationship we've been having for the last 3 years with another couple.