Thread: How....
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathesgirl View Post
I've asked him about Lora & what's going on there. I've even suggested he call her & invite her over when I'm not going to be here or on outings where we're going to be so they can spend some time together. "I forgot to call her" is the most common response.
Are you/He out to the co-workers? To Lora? Does she know that he's interested and available? Has she shown any interest, or even know it's a possibility?

Quote:
I'm upset that his co-workers are making him feel this way but I'm also upset because neither one of them has stood up to Miss Snide Remark and told her to stick it where the sun don't shine!
Work is a tricky place for dating....even for conventional societal norms people. Especially if he's not out, it could make the workplace very uncomfortable since most people will assume that he's having an affair, and will loose respect for him, and probably her for enabling it, or not trusting their husbands around her. It's all good if he's willing and able to go find another job...but what about her?

That aside...what relationship they have with each other, so long as it doesn't interfere with their ability to do their job, is none of Miss Snide's F'n business, and they should tell her to keep her nose out of other people's business lest it end up like MJ's. But again, the trade-off will be peace in the workplace.

Quote:
I've even talked to his BFF since he will often hear what she says even if she says it in the same way I say it---different perspective/person saying it maybe?
Sounds familiar....I don't listen to my wife either. Drives her nuts.

Quote:
( I just texted her, waiting for response. Think I might just leave the door unlocked so SHE can wake Him .)
Are you going to warn *her* at least?

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?