View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKtty89 View Post
I'm hoping to find and talk to people about polyandry and maybe get some first-hand information and advice.
Just wondering if these definitions wold help you find something that fits your description of yourself as it seems you are working towards polyamory rather than polyndry. Just a thought.

polyandry is the condition or practice of having more than one husband at one time. (answers.com)

polyamory is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the full knowledge and free consent of everyone involved. (wikipedia.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKtty89 View Post
My husband and I have always been the type that have a lot of love to share and I feel very lucky that we both are in love with the same person, as well as each other.
I think it might be something to be aware of that you aren't going to bring this person into your life. You are going to share all your lives together. He has a life too and he is interested in sharing it with the two of you. That has nothing to do with how much love you have, but that you are all individuals about to share... sometimes people think that they are about to acquire a puppy from the pound rather than start a complicated, intense, and powerful journey with someone that is equal to them. Just thought I would point that out too.

It sounds like you are on the right track. There is a lot to read and learn from here. I hope you take the time to read about the pit falls and the joys... do a search to find what you are interested in. A tag search can bring more specific results on what you are seeking to learn.

good luck