View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM

Not really. But, if you are headed this way let me know. My schedule is a little bit bananas as I am starting a new job this week, but I would love to try to meet up. And it would be lovely if others could make it to. Mini support group moment and all

Originally Posted by anotherbo View Post
Ah, sorry you couldn't get through, don't know what happened there. But I wasn't left wondering, I knew you had a busy day planned and didn't expect to hear from you. In any case, the timetable of my trip turned out to be very tight, and then I was up til 6am talking to a new friend! She lives in Anchorage, but unfortunately she is moving to Washington within a couple weeks.

I'd love to do that Lamnidae. Do you ever come to Homer? Lots of folks from other parts of AK vacation here.

I might make one more trip up your way in the next week or so, to see my new friend before she moves. If so, I'd love to meet up with you in the valley the next day, your schedule permitting. And maybe Formerunicorn and/or Mr. Unicorn would be able to make it too!

P.S. Glad to hear you had such a restful yet fulfilling weekend, Formerunicorn.

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair
- Kahlil Gibran