View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
This is my dilemma: I just want out of this relationship. I was bi-curious and I liked the idea of us both having the same girlfriend. I don't know if being 'open' to the idea of bi can develop with the right person but she is far too sexual for me and the whole experience, combined with the dumb, thoughtless behavior has turned me right off the whole experience.
Not everyone in a triad will get along equally. Just a fact really. Unfortunate though.

Quote:
Perhaps unfortunately, she is also a lovely, lovely person who has had a lot of sadness in her life and I don't want to cause her undue pain. She has gone and told her friends and family that she is in a "relationship" and is totally smitten with the whole idea.
You shouldn't continue to suffer to stop someone else from having pain ...thats unfair to yourself imo.

Quote:
I was hoping to get out of this with an email saying it's all my fault for thinking I could be bi-sexual when I obviously can't. But I am feeling like I should educate her in the etiquette of sleeping with someone else's partner, if not for my sake for the general sexual health of the community at large. I know it was also Z's fault but she did jump him in his sleep and he does find it hard to engage his brain under those circumstances.
Email breakup is lame....

I didn't know there was Etiquette for sleeping with other partners...

How old is he? Condoms are a must. Regardless of the when and where etc, if they aren't fluid bonded they should use condoms. Period. Even when my mini-me is ready to go, I still have enough blood left in my brain to remember a condom.

Good luck with your decision.

Could it be the NRE just be wearing off and normal life is about to start?