View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
your husband has not separated his heart, he has expanded it. That expansion means more love for you too. He gets to see how much you love him by sacrificing your comfort for his in the initial out set. If he is anything like me, he is loving you far beyond what he thought possible as he is feeling added love for someone elsewhere.
My husband read this and said that this is exactly what he feels. It's still hard for me to comprehend, but I do want to challenge my heart to love in this new way. Thank you for your comments and hugs. No, it's not annoying that you're excited for me! My feelings are like a rollercoaster but there are times when I'm starting to feel excited about it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundedSpirit View Post
But like slipping into a cold mountain stream - the first touch is still a shock. Spend some time and it feels wonderful.
What a beautiful analogy this is. Thank you for all your comments, Grounded Spirit. Everything you said was insightful and helpful.

Quote:
EVERYONE is going to come away with a bit of a different outlook on life & love. That alone will be worth it in my opinion.
Destination unknown, journey fascinating & exciting.
That is what I am hoping. Thank you again!