View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:55 AM

Hey, welcome. I'm sorry that you're going through a tough time. There's a lot of information here and stories that you might find helpful. Polyamory can be done in many different ways but one thing that seems to define it is communication and consent between all parties. You sound like you are not comfortable with your wife have a sexual relationship with another man. And that's ok. It is important to respect how everyone in the situation feels and where their boundaries are. I'm currently seeing a married man and we don't have sex because his wife doesn't feel comfortable with that right now. Maybe never, maybe later, who knows? It's hard for me to imagine him demanding that she allow us to sleep together. I don't think it would go over well. The important thing is not what your rules are but that you all feel comfortable with them. If you decide that you want to try and feel more comfortable with it, xeromag.com has some good articles that helped me as I'm fairly new to all of this myself.