View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
"well the first text is from my husband, the second from my bf and the third from my husbands girlfriends husband"
That honestly made my day.

So success story since I have been dealing with my own issues of jealousy...new to poly and all that rewiring of my brain stuff...preface being I had always had the guideline, still do, that I don't want to know about the physical intimacy side of things with Mr.A and TP. To this end, I am actually not too bad with dealing with feelings of it...like I said: shower TP off, remark my territory and the emotional intimacy I am working on...peaks and valleys with how I feel about it.

Anyhoo...success story time...Let TP have an overnighter with Mr. A...one of the rules is that is okayed, or offered only...since it pretty much constitutes an extra half day beyond the two that she is limited to. So TP, Mr. A and I went to brunch Saturday morning. Found a round table and had a great meal together. End of the meal comes and TP is coming with me, Mr. A is on his way...she wasn't sure if she could say her goodbyes and had to ask. I had assumed she was going to (which is really quite good on my part) and I watched them kiss and say what I presume was their I love you's and part ways without feeling jealous or really anything negative about it...but then french toast does have a calming affect...