View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartless View Post
Personally, I don't need my partners or partners' partners to be best friends. It would be lovely, don't get me wrong, but I think that is unrealistic. Having said that, I need people to be able to meet and be civil to each other. If they can't manage that, that is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't be happy in a situation where my partner's partner did not want to meet me or get to know me.

It sounds like you have a really bad vibe off this woman, and part of me is wondering why your partner isn't listening to your concerns. The information you have given so far about this woman suggests you don't trust her to be respectful of your relationship, and that would raise alarm bells for me.

Hope the situation gets resolved xx
I agree i don"t want to be her best friend but i would like to know her some. I didn't get a bad vibe from her right away this has been a slow building thing. At the beginning he and i had sex while he was having phone sex with her (i know strange but they were in a long distance relationship and to honest it was really hot). We did it twice and when he asked if she would like to do it agian she said no which was cool but then that is when it started that he shut off and things with her become more secret.