View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
Ahh Ok, I get it now. Boy, good luck with that! LoL, sorry trying not to be too pessimistic. I've had a lot of friends hurt dating couples, it seems exponentially more difficult than dating individuals. The odds of having 4 people on the same page, all interested in each other and compatible.

Kijiji used to have a section in the personals for "couples seeking couples", it was very useful. But they've shut it down "due to popular demand" and now send you to LavaLife, which is purely for singles seeking singles. *sigh*
I don't view you as being "pessimistic". You are similar to me....a "realist". It's all good.

My wife and I have been dating couples pretty much since we began dating within our marriage. We've had two serious couples. J & J....and S & D. J&J lasted for 2 years, and S&D have lasted three years so far. We're not always all on the same page, but....we work at it pretty hard. It's just like any other relationship....only harder.

And my wife and I know that we're not the only ones who date like this. To have a centrally located site, where everyone can be on the same page, would have been nice back when we first started looking around. Craigslist is only so good ya know.