View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:11 PM

Yesterday I wrote to her.
Quote:
Hi M,

I've written to [your husband] a couple times since we all met and have had no response at all. So I thought I'd give this one last shot and contact you.

I am in the dark as to where I fit in your lives right now. I am guessing I am not welcome. This saddens me, as [your husband] and I have been good online friends, if nothing else, for quite some time now, and I miss his presence and support in my life, even if nothing more fully realized comes out of our connection.

This lack of communication has got me pretty down. I feel rather depressed about it. I wish I could get more information from one or both of you as to what is going on. I feel disrespected.

If you two are struggling with poly boundaries and just don't see adding a new lover to your "family" right now, that's fine. I just wish someone would let me know one way or the other so I can move on and heal my heart. Thank you.

Mags
Ball's in their court. I am not optimistic. It's been 2 weeks now since we met, and I am getting used to the idea it might all be over, and I've even lost a good friend, never mind a lusty sex partner.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38