View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:05 PM

I'm both too... but more needing to be around people. For me, I think it has EVERYTHING to do with WHO it is. My ex, even when things were ok, I needed alone time to think and just be. I much prefer small groups to large ones. Small gathering of friends at home is much better to me than going out to a crowded bar or club.

Right now, I'm feeling so lonely. Missing my family so much my heart aches and I think it will be a very long time until I really NEED alone time (possibly just a bit to really sort through all the huge changes I've made lately). But I know very rarely do I actually instigate alone time when it comes to SG and AB. I hate to leave when I know they're there, which makes going to bed extreemly difficult, as I know they're still up for hours. Right now it's so hard, most of my time is spent alone except for talking to them online.... which isn't as good as being there... obviously. Still I'm physically alone.

Sorry, now I'm sad. I just miss them so much *sigh* Soon I'll be home, but right now this stupid transition period is the hardest time of my life.

Home