View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Inactive

Majik,

I am in a triad. I don't worry about when they are out, that has never entered my mind. Humm....maybe I should be more of a thinker! LOL

To get right down to business, the real worry I have is one night they will decide to be together and I won't like it.

I don't want to feel that way and I want to make sure before it happens that I don't. I want to make sure that I feel nothing but happiness the first night they are together, alone.

I want it for them both, just as I know he wants it for her and I. I know he'll have this same question in his head, though we've never discussed it. Maybe that's the key. I am a big talker, but I have to yet speak to him about it. I suppose I need to. I think I need to talk to them both and let them both know how much I want the connection between them to be tight and boom in such a way that will make the clouds shutter!

I just don't want to feel jealous when they do it.

Honestly, I don't think I will.

I love her..........I love him. They both love me. I know that is a undenyable fact. I think I just helped myself by writing this response!

It's simple really. I love them, they love me, and they love each other. I'm not left out in that. Anything they do alone together I'll somehow be a part of because I'm a part of them both.

I love that.