View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:37 PM

Maybe there is too much focus on the idea of the first time or knowing the specific day it happens. I have no idea when Redpepper and Derby became physical. All I needed to know is that they were exploring an intimate relationship. If they were doing that then I naturally assumed sexual activity will occur. The details and times of that activity are not something I need or want to know..it's between them. (I'm a bit of a privacy nut to the point of assuming everyone feels the same about intimate details LOL. I realize not everyone has the same sense of ownership over experiences and info.)

The same idea applies to her other love (tertiary is the word I guess but it lacks in meaning), they have been sexual in the past and probably will be in the future; he's with a mono girlfriend right now so they are "on hold". I don't need to know when they resume the physical aspect of their relationship nor do I want to know...I just know it is part of that relationship.

Now Polynerdist is a different story all together! While I certainly don't need to know every time they have sex, I do like hearing that they are enjoying a healthy and exciting sex life.

I remember when my ex wife went to a mutual friends house to possibly explore a sexual relationship with her. I helped her get ready and held the door for her. After 10 minutes of thinking "wow, she's gonna have sex with another woman!" I got sick and had a horrible night. Perhaps if I hadn't of focussed so much on that particular night and we hadn't made such a big deal of what was planned to happen I would have been much better.

I hope some of this made sense...gotta go pick RP's son up and get camping!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over