View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Inactive

I say that sometimes because I don't want to step on anyone's toes by describing our relationship as poly. Because I see that so many different people here have completley different relationships........so it's meant to not offend anyone.

We have a closed relationship, the three of us. I guess I'm still coming to terms with what it really is. While deep down I don't really care what the "label" of it may be, it is what it is and it makes the 3 of us happy!

Sorry RP, I didn't see where you had asked me that before, I've been pretty busy the past week and just got time today to get on here and talk.

While yes, I can see where some people might have a issue with our man wanting to see other women but for us to not...................we don't have a issue with it and that's all that matters.

The three of us are to be faithful to each other. And that's fine by all 3 of us, none of us would have it any other way.

I see so many relationships here that are totally open to the man and woman having as many partners as they want and of both sexes. That's great as long as it is what makes the people happy...........that's pretty much how I see everything. I don't care what you, you, or you do in YOUR life. It's yours so have fun with it!

So, again, when I say stuff about not sure about poly it's because I don't want to assume that's what our relationship is..............I don't know what to call it other than happy.