View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM

Ceoli, I hear a lot of bitterness in your posts.

What do you see as the acceptable model of polyamory here, that you find so disturbing?

Myself, I see most ppl here as having some sort of poly-fidelitous arrangement. But I do see some ethical sluts such as myself here as well.

I look forward to the day where I may find such another person... right now I am content with deep love with my girlfriend, and my search for other ppl with whom to share my life on a similar deep level.

But otoh, I am quite happy sometimes to just see one of my boytoys, knowing I will be respected, amused and sexually satisfied from a date with him, whether or not we cook together, or talk about our deepest issues in our lives in much detail, or leave the bedroom to go out on the town together, or spend the night sleeping in each others' arms.

Even tho this seems counter to the expectations of many here, I have never felt judged for my current approach and love/sex-life situations.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37