View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
My tersiary has decided to be in a mono relationship with his girlfriend for the time being while they establish themselves and he goes through his divorce. She is now moving in with him it turns out... I don't know what it will all mean in the end, so I wait. I have known him for years and he has come in and out of my life. I don't think this will mean the end for us. Just a long delay.

I think it's a really good idea to be mono for awhile actually. I think it helps the relationship reach it's maximum potential. It helps build a foundation for the couple I think. It's important to keep talking I think, and seeing if the relationship has primary potential or if it should be mono.
I wrote this on another thread, but as I asked him if I can stay at his house and waited for an answer for quite a few days, I thought I would post this as a means to explain why he can't take me in... his girlfriend and her daughter are moving in.

I don't think it's the best idea as his ex just moved out and their two kids and him need to adjust before moving others in. He thinks that they have all bonded and it will be a good idea. It will help him out financially also.

I'm a bit stunned at the moment, but it follows his way of doing things... I shouldn't be surprised. He has always been a fast mover. It means more work on my part in order to stay in his life, let alone regain the relationship we had. I think at this point I will take a long break. We have done that before and always come back to what we had.... so life goes on.