View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:15 PM

Confused, greatly.

Two weeks or so ago, Mohegan told me that I needed to be more affectionate with the the GF around her. OK, I thought, I can do that. So, tonight, she tells me that seeing us curl up together in the living room to go to sleep hurts her.

What?

So what exactly am I supposed to be doing, then? GF and I have stayed up prety much the whole night because I can't sleep, partially because sleeping in the living room is... inconvienient (the couch kills her hips and my back, and the papazan is big enough for one, we found out), but mainly because my mind wouldn't stop racing, and she can't sleep if I can't. I feel like no matter what I do, I'm doing the wrong thing. I feel like the only way to fix it and make Mohegan happy is to leave GF. And no, she hasn't asked me to do that, and I don't think she would. I just don't understand any other way to stop hurting her at this point, aside from showing no affection at all towards GF.

I have no idea why things suddenly changed. We just went from spending an entire week together and her being totally OK with GF spending the night over here and being affectionate with me to this. Did I do something wrong? Did I not do something right? I don't know.

I have no idea what to do.