Thread: Finding someone
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 09:08 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Sorry, just to get back to what you were talking about as this is all very entertaining but a tad off topic.....

This quote doesn't mention falling in love and having a relationship.... but having sex. Maybe you are not looking for Poly? in that case your chances are higher.

I was once available and willing to have a relationship with a couple, they turned me down because they are swingers.... I wonder if they ever knew what a rarity I was? Oh well, their loss.
Sorry if you misunderstood, but like i explained, women arent sex toys to me. Im not looking for a knotch in my bedpost. Im looking for another woman to love me and care about me and to hear my problems and work with me and my girlfriend to settle them. I crave a third opinion on things, i lack enough affection. Im too needy for one woman if you will. I like to be able to pamper my woman constantly and she doesnt like that. Its hard to explain exactly WHY i want a third girl.

Its just like the reason you want one person at all. You just wanna love and be loved back, no?