View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=dragonflysky;38155]
Quote:
I can certainly relate to that feeling/belief!! At the same time....healing is healing. The good news is that she has healed enough to be able to engage in healthier relationships, including those of a sexual nature. The "bad" news (in terms of the feelings you're struggling with) is that she has healed enough to be able to engage in healthier relationships, including those of a sexual nature, with more than one person.
You sum it up well, dragonflysky. But here's the rub, it is healing for me to be in these other relationships, so in that sense, it is not bad news at all, not even for DW.

Quote:
(It would be kind of like "Damn, I finally get something I've been wanting all these years....and now you're telling me I have to share it?!)
I completely understand this and it's all so hard to quantify. I personally think that DW will get it back 10-fold, but of course I can't guarantee that.

Quote:
I want to encourage you to be patient and gentle with yourself. You've had a lot to take on that you had no way of knowing about ahead of time and gradually preparing for.
Very true!
forging my path together with the best partner I could ever ask for!