Thread: Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:43 PM

It's completely possible. It's also possible to have that kind of connection with someone, but not be in the right situation for things to go that route again. IE, Mohegan's Wife: I have no doubt that we love each other, and outside of Mohegan, I've never met anyone who even comes close to having the kind of connection with me that she and I have. It's unreal. We will literally start speaking the same thing at the same time, or one of us will start speaking a sentence, and will suddenly stop while the other one picks up where they left off and finishes the sentence. We'll have entire conversations in the span of one passing glance. It used to freak her husband out " That shit is creepy you two! Stop it!" Now we've all gotten used to it.

She and I have accidentally shared a 'vision', or 'past life regression' or whatever label you want to slap on it. We both know exactly how close we were in the past. The experience left us both blushing, and neither of us blush easily.

But I also understand that this time around, she and I probably aren't supposed to be together in that way.

Her husband is one of my closest friends. Mohegan and I were her witnesses at their wedding (she couldn't have just a maid of honor, she had to have us both ). When they split up, I talked both of them through it and helped them reconcile and eventually get back together, and I would never want to see them split apart. And, seeing as how neither of them is poly...

...not going to happen. Not in this life, anyway.

That doesn't mean that our connection isn't there, or is any weaker or somehow lessened by it - quite the opposite, in many ways.